Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Christmas Baking List {And a Link up!}

My family has a tradition every year that we get together and have a holiday baking day. We then share the goodies together on Christmas Day, and bring treats to our neighbors also. It is a lot of fun to be together for a day while making yummy things!

I asked my husband for any requests he had, and I wasn't surprised that his request was pretty simple - chocolate chip cookies! Seriously, that is his favorite dessert. :)

Here is what I picked out to make this year.








 





 



 




I can't wait to bake all this today! What holiday treats are you making? I'd love to have you share below any Christmas recipes, or any blog posts related to Christmas at all!

Please link up using the button below on your blog post! 


Photobucket








Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At December 22, 2011 at 5:36 AM , Blogger Heather said...

I love your baking list! Those lemon bars look delicious :) Thank you for hosting the link up! I linked my post to yours via text link, but but the button is on my side bar ~ hope that's ok!

Merry Christmas!

 
At December 22, 2011 at 7:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We made Oreo truffles this month too (for the first time---found them on Pinterest) and they were REALLY good. ~Jill

 
At December 22, 2011 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

Jill,

We made the Oreo truffles last year, and that was the only other request my husband had. They are really good!!

 
At December 22, 2011 at 7:38 AM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

Heather,

I have to admit the lemon bars are for my mother in law and myself. :) We both love lemon!

The button is just fine since it's on your side bar! I have done that with a few link blogs as well, it's just easier since I link up weekly with them!

Merry Christmas to you as well!

 
At December 22, 2011 at 11:13 AM , Blogger A Restful Place said...

The Lemon Bars look so yummy! So do many of the others. :) Thanks for the linky!

 
At December 22, 2011 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Heavenly Bodies said...

I love cheesecakes and those two recipes have me so wanting them!!! Merry Christmas and thanks for hosting the link up.

 
At December 22, 2011 at 7:23 PM , Blogger somethingbeautiful said...

where do I get recipes for all those scrumptious looking delights???

 
At December 22, 2011 at 7:31 PM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

Just click on each name under the picture, it is a link that will take you to the recipe! :)

 
At December 22, 2011 at 9:40 PM , Anonymous Angie said...

I think I gained 20 pounds looking at those pics! LOL

 
At December 23, 2011 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Kasey @ Walking Redeemed said...

Those pictures are mouth-watering! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home