Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Resources to help you build a blog and earn an income!


I know this is a little different than what I normally share, but after asking on Facebook today if I had any readers that blogged, I was blown away with the response! It seems a lot of you do blog, so I thought this might interest you!

People blog for many different reasons. Sometimes it is just a family blog, others are so passionate about writing that they could care less if they earn any money off of it. Others love to use blogging as a way to help build a side income for their family, and many stay at home moms today are pursuing that.

I don't buy very many resources to assist me in blogging, but I'm defiantly going to jump on the deals I just found out about. If you are wanting to learn more about how to build a blog, drive more traffic to your blog, or get really serious and earn money off of a blog you might want to consider looking at Pro Blogger ebooks right now.

Darren Rowse is well known for being an extremely successful blogger, and he has written ebooks to help assist other bloggers in becoming profitable in blogging as well. I was excited to see that he will be speaking at the next Relevant Conference (not that I will be attending) as I'm sure he will give many helpful tips.

Until Friday December 23 (midnight eastern time) you can purchase three of his ebooks 50% off! I get the feeling that they don't go on sale very often, which is why I'm going to grab one (or two!)




2. 31 Days to Build A Better Blog (2012 Edition) - this is his best selling ebook! 


3. The Bloggers Guide to Online Marketing - this ebook is if you are really serious about wanting to earn an income from your blog. 

These would be very good tools to assist you in a fresh start for your blog in the coming new year! And if you have only been considering starting a blog, these would walk you through it. Blogging can be a wonderful tool to assist the family income if you are serious about it, and committed to putting some time into it.

One other tip - DIY Ministry is a great Christian resource for all of your Web Platform needs, such as websites/blogs, social media, SEO, Ebooks, Marketing and more....Their introductory rate of $24.95 a year for the membership is ending Dec 31st and will go up to $39.95 a year.


DIY Ministry

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 21, 2011 at 7:32 PM , Blogger Far Above Rubies said...

I love his books. Great resources.

 
At December 22, 2011 at 8:08 AM , Anonymous Danielle T said...

Which one would you recommend for a newbie who blogs but really doesn't know what she's doing? :-)

 
At December 22, 2011 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

I bought the 31 Days to Build a Better blog, and I think it would be very helpful! He gives in-depth help, while making it simple enough that anyone can understand. He even has paragraphs in there for people just starting who might not have any followers or comments yet on their blog.

 
At December 22, 2011 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

I really like your blog and I've done a lot in the past month that I've been following you to see how you do it, tips and points that seem attractive here to your readers. I am so new to all of this! Anyhow your previous posts on this subject were very enlightening! I will also look into these books, thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home