Join me in the get dressed challenge!!
From Frumpy to Fabulous" and invited others to join me in the challenge. Recently I looked at myself in the mirror and realized I've let myself go a little bit again. Oh, I still get up and get dressed, (my boys are in shock if I stay in my sweat pant pajama bottoms all day...I know because I did it the other day!). But the extra touches are missing-earrings, nice lip gloss, and as for any makeup-what's that? :) I've been pretty overwhelmed lately with just starting my third trimester, my children with chicken pox, homeschooling, running The Modest Mom, and encouraging my husband as he attends college full time this semester and works full time. It's been busy!
With all that being said, I was very excited when I read that Sarah Mae is going to start a challenge this coming Monday. It's called the Get Dressed challenge, and it lasts for one month!
She hasn't outlined specific goals, but my goals for the month are as follows:
1. Hair totally fixed FIRST thing in the morning-even if it's just pulled back in a flexi clip or brushed nicely with the bangs I'm trying to grow out pulled back.
2. Earrings on to match my outfit for the day. My husband loves me to wear earrings, and it takes literally one minute to pick out a pair to wear, so I have no excuse to ignore this simple thing.
3. Have on lip gloss when my husband comes home.
4. Makeup on to go to church, and any other nice event.
5. Fix my daughter's hair every morning. This really bothers me all day long when I get busy and I don't fix her hair, so I'm adding it into my challenge for me!
So there is my list. It sounds simple to do, so I don't know why it gets so hard to follow through with it!
I'd love to have you join here! This will be a fun month as we work on going from frump to pumps! :)