Thursday, October 6, 2011

Free Shipping At Lilla Rose!

Lilla Rose is offering free shipping on any order of $20 or more! This sale only happens a few times a year, so it is a fantastic time to stock up on Christmas gifts, special gifts, or just to get one for yourself! 

The sale runs today (October 6th) through October 8th, so you only have a few days to make your purchase! 




The pictures below are of myself before I cut my hair shorter last year. I had never been able to put my hair up in any sort of plastic clip, it would so silky it would just fall out. But with a large size flexi I was able to put it up in the morning and leave it up all day long, without a headache! I was in-between large and x-large, on days when I had just washed my hair it was hard getting the large in but I preferred it tight to feel secure. 

This is the easiest way I know to create a feminine undo while taking literally a minute to accomplish it! 



Here is a sizing video you can watch if you need help deciding what size to get. If you are still stuck after watching the sizing video, here is a tip. Put your hand around your full ponytail and squeeze down....If the amount you are holding down resembles a nickel, you're an extra small. A quarter, you're a small. A 50 cent piece, you're a medium, and anything bigger and you will need a large or x-large flexi.  


The jewelry is also on sale for 40% off the regular price, and the sale items are marked an additional 40% off! Have fun browsing! 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At October 10, 2011 at 9:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the elegant Lilla rose clip. Very beautiful. ericajeannette@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home