Thursday, October 13, 2011

Get a pair of pair of pearl earrings free!


Today at Save More you can get this pair of pearl earrings for free! If you have never signed up at Save More, sign up and receive a $10 credit in your account. Then purchase a voucher from Accessories Direct for $7 that is good for $30 to spend online at their store. These earrings are $30.00, and shipping is free! 

I've never ordered from this site before, so I have no clue how the earrings will be. But for free, I'm going to try it and find out! I think they look pretty in the picture. :)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At October 13, 2011 at 10:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only I had my ears pierced...but I can't decide if it's worth it or not...
~Heather Joy

 
At October 13, 2011 at 2:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I snagged the deal : )

 
At October 14, 2011 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Grateful for Grace said...

Dang it! I signed up and bought the voucher, but it says the voucher will be available on 10/17.

 
At October 14, 2011 at 5:55 PM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

That is normally how the site works, the voucher takes 1-3 days before it is available to use.

 
At October 15, 2011 at 10:09 PM , Blogger Genie Elizabeth said...

Is there a link somewhere to these exact earrings? I don't know if I'm looking on the right website.

 
At October 15, 2011 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

You go to the link above at Save More, and click on the Accessories Direct deal. That will take you to the website which sells the jewelry, and you can find the earrings there. You have to buy the deal at Save More though. I hope that helps!

 
At October 17, 2011 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Genie Elizabeth said...

Was anyone else asked to pay tax?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home