Saturday, October 29, 2011

31 Days of Femininity: A Link Up!

It's Saturday again, and time for our 31 Days of Femininity link up! I really enjoyed reading all of your posts last Saturday, and can't wait to see what you have to share with us this week!

If you have a blog post written that talks about femininity, mothering, marriage, or homemaking skills, please feel free to link up below! I do ask that you link back to The Modest Mom blog. You can use the code found at the right hand side of the blog for the 31 Days of Femininity button.

Thank you!


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At October 29, 2011 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Sarah Winson said...

I'm sorry I entered mine twice, I realized I wanted to give a different link. Can you delete #5 for me please! Thanks and sorry!
Sarah

 
At October 29, 2011 at 8:39 AM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

Sarah, I just deleted it! Thanks for linking up!!

 
At October 29, 2011 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Sarah Winson said...

Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home