Monday, October 24, 2011

New Fabric at The Modest Mom!!

I love Fed Ex deliveries!! Today I squealed for joy when I opened up the box they left, and saw the new fabric we are now carrying at The Modest Mom! 


Our new dark denim fabric! This is high quality denim produced by Robert Kaufman fabrics-a well known fabric line. It is soft, drapes well, and it looks like it will hold up to multiple washes without any ill effect. I'm making myself a new denim skirt out of this! 


At long last! Corduroy fabric for the fall and winter months. Some corduroy tends to be stiff and awkward, but this is soft, lighter weight, and an absolute dream for skirts! Once again this is from the Robert Kaufman company. You just can't go wrong with their fabrics! 

All of these fabrics are available for our custom made skirts. I'm looking forward to a new ruffle maternity skirt out of the denim, and then a women's ruffle skirt made out of the hazelnut once I have the baby in a few months! 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 25, 2011 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Miss Sarah said...

Beautiful fabric!! I just recently made a custom order for someone out of Robert Kauffman corduroy, and loved the fabric! I think I'll have to invest in some more. :)

Have fun sewing. :)

 
At October 25, 2011 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

I have to wait until next month, but I am definitely going to order a few skirts from you in these fabrics!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home