Friday, September 30, 2011

Announcing 31 Days of Femininity Series
















I decided to take a challenge I read about at The Nester (one of my favorite decorating blogs) and join in the 31 days series that she is hosting. The rules are to pick a topic of your choice, and then blog about it for 31 days in October. This will be a stretch for me to do that, but I'm excited about my topic so I think it will all come together!

Here is the outline for the next month:

Week One


Scriptural case for femininity. Why are we to be feminine, what are some examples in scripture of feminine women?

Week Two


Being feminine towards your husband.

Week Three


Being feminine towards your children.

Week Four 


Being feminine outside of the home.

I hope you will come back October first and join me for this series!

Remember you can always follow The Modest Mom Blog on Facebook here for daily updates, or subscribe here for feed updates.

31 Day Series

Labels: , , ,

16 Comments:

At September 30, 2011 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Stephanie T said...

Oh Caroline - thats sounds so interesting!

I'm really looking forward to it, because it is a theme I really think about at the moment!

 
At September 30, 2011 at 8:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great Caroline. I can't wait to read it. :)

 
At September 30, 2011 at 8:33 AM , Anonymous pam said...

I look forward to you posts.

 
At September 30, 2011 at 8:36 AM , Blogger Lisa Grace said...

Totally looking forward to it :)

 
At September 30, 2011 at 11:17 AM , Blogger OrganizingMadeFun said...

I'm so excited you're doing that! I'm doing it too! 31 Days to {cheaply} organize your home! I hope you come over and check out mine - starting tomorrow!

Becky B.
www.organizingmadefun.com
Organizing Made Fun

 
At September 30, 2011 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Amy said...

That sounds great! I'm looking forward to reading some of these 31 Days series around the web.

 
At September 30, 2011 at 1:29 PM , Anonymous Lar said...

Thanks sounds like a wonderful topic! I look forward to reading your wisdom, and maybe trying to implement it into my own life:)

 
At September 30, 2011 at 5:07 PM , Blogger Far Above Rubies said...

Sounds wonderful, Caroline.

 
At September 30, 2011 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Linda said...

I can't wait! It's a topic very important to me.
Thank-you for doing this.

Linda

 
At September 30, 2011 at 11:44 PM , Blogger Alene said...

I can't wait. Hopping over from 31 days. I'm challenging myself, as well. But this sounds awesome. I'll be coming back.

 
At October 1, 2011 at 3:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to joining you Caroline! I do like the idea of many different writers sharing the idea of a 31 day Challenge. I'll tell my friends about this!

 
At October 1, 2011 at 5:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joining in! Can't wait to get started.

 
At October 1, 2011 at 6:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely topic! Got to check and learn :)

 
At October 2, 2011 at 6:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the week on being feminine towards your DH. My DH doesn't really care for skirts but also says he doesn't see me as very feminine. Hopeful for some tips on how I can handle that situation. He doesn't say anything if I do wear them, but I know it's not his preference. He also says he really dislikes jean skirts and floral skirts so I feel even more limited.

 
At October 3, 2011 at 1:26 AM , Anonymous Tiffany said...

I'm excited for this series and you are the perfect person to offer it. :)
Tiffany
http://thecraftyhome.net

 
At October 3, 2011 at 1:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm really excited about your topic and glad I found you among the hundreds of bloggers doing the 31 series. Can't wait to hear all the truth you have to share!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home