Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A darling Shabby Chic Find!


Can I share my excitement with you all? I just ordered these sweet vintage shabby chic looking tea cups that are actually measuring cups! I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them, and used some store credit I had to get them. I'm going to display them in my kitchen, and yes, possibly use them! :)

These little things make being a homemaker so much fun!

If you want to grab your own set, click here and look under Antique Charm Home Decor.

But shhh!! Don't share my secret that these aren't really vintage. ;)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 20, 2011 at 11:04 AM , Blogger  Heather McBride said...

so cute thanks for sharing!

 
At September 25, 2011 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Susie Q said...

Adorable...I would love a set but I can't find them on the site.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home