Wednesday, September 14, 2011

25 Pregnancy Test Strips for just $5.23!


When I'm not pregnant I go through a great deal of pregnancy tests! I could never afford to test so much if I bought the expensive tests from the store. I always buy pregnancy test strips online, and save a lot of money doing that. 

Right now Amazon has a 25 count of pregnancy test strips for just $5.23, making each test .21 cents each! They normally are $11.43, so grab this deal if you need some tests! Like anything on Amazon, prices change constantly so who knows how long this deal will last. 

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At September 14, 2011 at 5:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you need to test so often? It's not like you need to know so you can quite smoking and drinking. What's the urgency?
Yg

 
At September 14, 2011 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

@ Anonymous,

I test so much because when I'm nursing a little one my cycles don't come back until after my baby is a year old. I've gotten pregnant once before my cycles came back, so I just like to be aware of what's going on as soon as possible. :)

 
At September 14, 2011 at 9:26 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

Caroline,
Your site is just terrific! I've just come across it and am so pleased that I did! : ) I'm looking forward to looking through your past posts. : ) I'm going to add your link to my site, so that other dear ladies will be blessed as well.

A joyous day to you and yours,
Jillian

 
At October 5, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Just thought it might be interesting to you....I sell those tests on my pro-LIFE website at http://cheap-pregnancy-tests.com/. We are also running a giveaway this month for 15 free pg tests! And, yes, that is my photo. :) I sell on Amazon as well and they must have liked that photo because I sure have seen it around. LOL

Btw, love your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home