Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SaveMore.com : Free Nail Polish!


If you have not signed up at SaveMore.com before, here is a great deal for you! Sign up for a free account, and receive $10.00 credited to your account. You can then buy this voucher for nail polish for $7.50, and shipping is free. So your total comes to nothing! They will mail you the code to use on the nail polish website in a few days, and you get to go pick out the color you want. I was glad I figured that out, because there's no way I would use blue polish. ;)

You do have to enter your credit card (or debit card) when checking out, but you are not charged anything.

I'm not crazy about painting my fingernails, I never like how it looks. But I love to paint my toenails during sandal weather! Free polish sounds great to me!


Labels:

5 Comments:

At August 31, 2011 at 1:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a good deal. Is Canada included in the deal?

 
At August 31, 2011 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

I doubt that Canada is included, but I'm not sure sure. I couldn't really find anything at the website letting me know.

 
At September 1, 2011 at 12:26 PM , Anonymous jo@blog-diggidy said...

i don't like to paint my fingernails, either, but i rarely go without painting my toe nails, i feel naked when they aren't painted...lol

 
At September 2, 2011 at 8:41 PM , Blogger jrdubroy said...

How long did it take for you to get your email with the money? I just want to make sure this is no scam since i did it and have not gotten it yet. Thanks for sharing! -Jackie

 
At September 2, 2011 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

I read that you will receive it on Sep. 6th. I have done deals like this before (not on this website) and always received the voucher when they say I should. So hopefully it will all work out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home