Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Simple, Free Projects To Make For Boys!

I've been loving Pinterest! I have a folder called Children where I compile projects I would like to do one day. Here are some neat ideas I've saved for things to make for boys. A few of these would be great {cheap} Christmas gift ideas!



A File Folder Parking Garage! We don't watch the movie "Cars" so this would just be a generic parking garage for my boys. I think it's such a cute idea!



Easy Fabric Roads. Denim and some yellow paint! Anyone can do this project.


What a creative idea! A marble racetrack made out of swimming noodles! This looks so easy to do.


I'm going to do this as a gift sometime for my boys. It's a Lego book of instructions. My boys love their legos, but they also like following directions in building the legos. This would be easy enough for them to follow. Unlike a 40 page book of instructions telling you how to build a castle...but I digress. :)


I know this isn't a toy for boys, but think how much your son would love having a safe place to store his lego creations! I fell in love with this shelf as soon as I saw it! The website does not give directions in building it, but I think anyone handy with tools could easily build this.





Homemade Play Dough! My five year old son loves play dough, and he would love to actually make some also!


Finally, if you need some inspiration on raising boys, read this article written by Laura over at Heavenly Homemakers. Even though I have two boys and two girls, this was a blessing to read!


A-Wise-Woman-Builds-Her-Home


Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At August 23, 2011 at 8:13 AM , Blogger Mrs Mary Joy Pershing said...

Thanks for the great ideas, Caroline! I love it! Taking note for fun ideas to make with our boys as I type! :D

Blessings!

Mrs Mary Joy Pershing

 
At August 23, 2011 at 9:15 AM , Blogger hfwalker said...

Awesome idea!

 
At August 23, 2011 at 9:25 AM , Blogger Jen @ lil Mop Top said...

Thanks for adding my fabric roads to your list! The other ideas are super fun too. :)

 
At August 23, 2011 at 11:24 AM , Anonymous Rose @ Walnut Acre said...

These are such fun ideas. I especially like the file folder parking garage. The fabric roads look like fun as well.

 
At August 23, 2011 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Paula said...

What fun, yet easy, ideas! I especially like the file folder garage and the denim roads.

 
At August 23, 2011 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Lisa Boyle said...

There are great! Thanks so much for sharing. I just called one of my boys over to look at them as I was reading the post! :-)

Many blessings,
Lisa
http://our4kiddos.blogspot.com

 
At August 30, 2011 at 5:39 AM , Anonymous Far Above Rubies said...

What wonderful ideas. I'd like to feature them on Domestically Divine. Thank you.

 
At August 30, 2011 at 3:01 PM , Blogger Trisha said...

Great ideas. I especially like the Lego one, and my children LOVE homemade playdough, too.

 
At September 6, 2011 at 3:06 AM , Blogger Raechel said...

I love all the ideas! Thanks for sharing them. I think I am going to do the roads out of some old denim first.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home