Monday, August 22, 2011

Amazon.com: Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese for $1.76 per container!


I know I don't normally post grocery deals on The Modest Mom blog, but I was so disappointed that I missed this deal last time, and wanted to share it all with you!

Right now on Amazon they have the 8 ounce containers of Kraft Parmesan Cheese on sale for $1.76 a container! That's better than any sale in the grocery stores around here. You have to buy 12 containers to get that price, but my sister and I were going to split the case. I'm sure you can freeze Parmesan Cheese also, which is what I was going to do with some of mine.

You need to choose the Subscribe and Save option to get that price, it's found on the right hand side. Shipping is free! Be sure and cancel your subscription once your order ships.

This deal sold out really fast last time it was available, so hurry and get it if you want it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home