Friday, August 12, 2011

Seventh Generation Wipes: $0.02 each!!

I decided to start posting some online diaper deals each week, as I know I'm not the only Mom who likes to buy diapers and wipes online from Amazon. At this point in my life I use primarily disposable diapers.

Seventh Generation Chlorine Free baby wipes are on sale this week at Amazon! When you use the subscribe and save option (located on the right hand side) you can get a package of 350 wipes for only $8.32.

That makes each wipe to be $0.02 each, which is really good for wipes, and these are all natural!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 12, 2011 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Georgia said...

My total came to $10.97 using Subscribe & Save.

 
At August 12, 2011 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

Are you signed up for Amazon Mom? It shows on my Amazon screen screen that you save 15% when you use the subscribe and save, and 15% when you are signed up with Amazon Mom (free to join), thus making the price come down to the $8.32. I'm so sorry it isn't working right for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home