Monday, August 1, 2011

Oh give me patience when wee hands...


I found this on Pinterest and loved it! I just discovered Pinterest a few weeks ago, and *oh my* do I love it. :) What a handy way to keep track of all your favorite projects, books, and discover lots of new ones to try! If you are on Pinterest I'd love to have you follow me, and I would love to follow you back!

Have a great Monday everyone! I'm off to ship some orders, put up corn from the garden, and then my wonderful sister is coming over this afternoon to help me clean my house. Big sisters are the best!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At August 1, 2011 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Raising Mighty Arrows said...

I like that. It's a great reminder for mama's with "littles"!

 
At August 1, 2011 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Miss Sarah said...

Beautiful!

 
At August 1, 2011 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Emily said...

That is really BEAUTIFUL and something to strive for!

 
At August 1, 2011 at 1:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!! I need to put that on a pillow or wall hanging where I can see it everyday! Thanks for sharing.

 
At March 18, 2012 at 1:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have this as my background on my laptop.

I wish Dads were as patient as Moms are. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home