Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Zulilly: My Breast Friend Nursing, Nursing Pajamas and More!


They have some good deals on Zulily today!

My Brest Friend Nursing Pillow is my favorite nursing pillow! I have used the Boppy before, but I much prefer the My Brest Friend over a boppy. It has a lot more support for the baby and myself. This is the nursing cover that Michelle Duggar uses! It's on sale for almost 50% off the regular price!


I thought these nursing pajamas from La Leche League were so cute! I would have grabbed them but they didn't carry my size (small). Today is the last day for them to be on the site, and they have size Large and X-Large available! They also have the same pajamas in black that have all the sizes available. Theses are also almost 50% off the regular price.


I love this butter dish! They have a whole collection of different glass jars, square and round that I really like.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At August 2, 2011 at 11:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up ! I've been waiting for a deal on nursing pillows . My little boy is due August 28th so here's hoping I get my order before he decides to come ;-)

 
At August 2, 2011 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

I hope it comes before you need it! I'm glad you found a good deal, nursing pillows can be so expensive! Enjoy!

 
At August 2, 2011 at 3:05 PM , Anonymous Christi said...

Yay, I have been wanting one of these!

 
At August 3, 2011 at 7:51 PM , Blogger Schy said...

After reading the commentary on the first too picture which were about nursing I thought the last picture was a breastmilk bottle's nipple lol.

Blessings :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home