Thursday, August 25, 2011

48 hour back to school sale at Vision Forum, plus free shipping!


Some of you may have already bought your curriculum months ago, and are happily settled in school right now. Others {like me} thought they bought all they needed, but I keep running up against having the wrong edition of the teacher's manual, oops, I forgot a geography program, etc. :)

If you are still looking for homeschooling resources, Vision Forum is having a 48 hour back to school sale! Everything is 25-50% off. You can browse through all the sale items here. Plus, they are offering FREE SHIPPING!! A few exclusion apply, anything marked "drop shipping" and the G.A. Henty set does not apply.

They don't just have school items on sale, they also have some toys, and inspirational books for the family on sale also!

Some of my favorite items on sale are:


Providential Battles by William Potter. My 7 and 5 year old sons love to listen to these history CD's! It's 45% off, making it $13.75.



Created For Work by Bob Schultz. I've read most of this out loud to my two young sons, and we will read it several more times over the years. Excellent and extremely well written book, this should inspire your young men to develop good work habits!





Sebastian Bach: The Boy from Thuringia We are doing this for music this semester, and I can't say enough good things about this series! I intend to purchase the whole set at some point.



The Family Treasure Coloring Book If you need something for your young children to do while you are busy with the older ones, this is perfect! My three year old daughter loves this coloring book, and sits at the table while we do school coloring beautiful pictures in this sweet book.



Large Family Logistics- I've written about this book several times on the blog. If you don't own it, you need to! It's the best homemaking book I have read yet, and it's inspiring for mom's with just one child on up to 12!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 15, 2011 at 2:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this, I ordered Large Family Logistics, and it is bigger and better than I thought it would be. So much information and yes I would agree it is good for any sized family.
Andrea

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home