Monday, September 12, 2011

September Sponsors!

Have you checked out our lovely sponsors for the month of September? 



Pumpkin Seed Press is a new sponsor for The Modest Mom, and I was so excited to help promote her company! If you are needing godly resources for your young girls AND boys, look no further than Pumpkin Seed Press! I was excited that while the focus of her site is on girls, she does have some things for boys also! You can find wonderful books, tea sets, beautiful jewelry, and much more on the website. 

Shelly Noonan is author of "The Companion Guide to Beautiful Girlhood." There is a new study that is starting today for mom's and daughters to go through the "Beautiful Girlhood" book together. You can find the blog with the study on it here. 




Shaklee has fantastic products that are all natural for your health and home! I did a review of the Biokleen a while back which you can read here.  I like that the cleaning products are inexpensive, as they are so concentrated you only have to use a little bit in a bottle! They also have a line of supplements for your health. 






Lilla Rose offers beautiful Flexi Clips for your hair, headbands, bobby pins, and matching jewelry. When I had my long waist length hair, I was amazed that these flex clips actually help all my hair up all day long without any headaches! They are so feminine looking. I wore a mini clip in my hair yesterday to church, having just a little bit pulled back. I loved it! I plan to get a few more mini clips, including the flexi clip of the month. It's adorable for fall! 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 12, 2011 at 6:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for this post. I have posted it on my site and will be taking advantage of this course with my daughters.

Kisses and Hugs,
JennyMay

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home