Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kitchen Aid Ice Cream Maker $39.95 Shipped!!

This is a fantastic deal for this ice cream maker! Normally priced at $99.95, Amazon has it marked down to  $39.95, I would guess since summer is coming to an end. I have a kitchen maker and just love using it for muffins and cookies. From everything I have read this ice cream maker makes really yummy ice cream, and you don't have to use the rock salt! It makes up to two quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet, in 25 minutes!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At September 8, 2011 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Canadagirl said...

I looked it up RIGHT away and too bad it is now 69.08 dollars now. ((sniff sniff))

Thanks for giving the heads up.

-Mary

 
At September 8, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Tiffany @ As For My House said...

Already moved up to $69-something. Miss it!

 
At September 8, 2011 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Casey@LoveWhatIs said...

When I click on the link it's something like $65.

 
At September 8, 2011 at 3:07 PM , Anonymous Tricia said...

Price is showing $69.08 now.

Its a great ice cream maker, we love it!

 
At September 9, 2011 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Finding Joy said...

In Australia the ice cream component of the Kitchen Aid is $250USA. Your price is a huge bargain.

 
At September 9, 2011 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

It looks like Amazon quickly raised the price. :( Sorry about that!

 
At September 9, 2011 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Blessed Homemaking said...

Wow, I'd love to get an ice cream maker some day. I hear you can make it with coffee cans, but I haven't tried it yet.

Blessings,
Mrs. Q

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home