Monday, March 12, 2012

Modest Mondays {and a Link Up!}


This has been a long week of sick children, the house being a mess, a blog transfer that has had some big complications, and feeling overwhelmed. Needless to say I didn't take any pictures this week! Thankfully these were some I had taken several weeks ago intending to use for Modest Monday. 

I'm hopeful this week will be better as my baby is doing a little better tonight. I don't like it when my little babies get sick! We've all had colds, but she got it the worst. 




Outfit:
Denim Skirt- Coming very soon to The Modest Mom store! 
White cotton knit long sleeve shirt
Pink short sleeve blouse
Scarf- white with roses


Link Up Time! 

Please feel free to share posts about anything concerning being a godly feminine woman. Topics include:   modesty, being a wife, mother, homeschooler, homemaker, cooking, sewing, ect. 
Please no business link ups! Thank you! 








Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At March 12, 2012 at 1:58 AM , Blogger Chara said...

Thank you for hosting! I am sharing a favorite recipe round here this time of year! Home Cured Corned Beef. :)
I ordered a skirt and am so excited I hoped it would be here in time for church today but I guess it'll have to make it's debut next week. :) I'm already thinking of Modest Mom outfits that I can create. :)

 
At March 12, 2012 at 5:50 AM , Blogger Kasey @ Walking Redeemed said...

I LOVE that skirt!

 
At March 12, 2012 at 9:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How soon is very soon on the denim skirt?? :-)

 
At March 12, 2012 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

Chara, I just checked and your order has shipped, so you should be getting it any day now!!!

 
At March 12, 2012 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

Possibly later today? :)

 
At March 12, 2012 at 11:23 AM , Anonymous Chelsey S. said...

Thank you for hosting! I adore the scarf with the roses on it! Cant wait to get a skirt. I think I will wait for the denim one, very pretty!

 
At March 12, 2012 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Chara said...

Yeah and thank you!!! :)

 
At March 12, 2012 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Searching For Simplicity said...

I think that skirt is beautiful!!

 
At March 12, 2012 at 5:57 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

Thanks so much for hosting this! Once again it has been a pleasure to join up!

Cindy @ Apron Strings and Apple Trees
http://apronstringsandappletrees.blogspot.com

 
At March 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ohhh...love the skirt!

www.loganmakesamess.com

 
At March 13, 2012 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Michele said...

Praying everyone is feeling better! Love the skirt!

 
At March 15, 2012 at 7:36 PM , Anonymous hannah said...

The whole outfit is cute, but my favorite is the pink jacket. And the scarf.... so pretty and feminine!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home