Friday, February 24, 2012

Google Friend Connect is Going Away!

If you subscribe to this blog through Google Friend Connect, please be aware that come March Google Friend Connect will no longer be available to use on any blogs but blogger. I'm currently working on an exciting project, and very soon will be switching to Wordpress (with a whole new look!). So you will no longer be receiving updates if you follow me through Google Friend Connect.

That being said, please subscribe to get our updates in your email here. You can also follow The Modest Mom blog on Facebook or Twitter.

I appreciate all my followers and I hope you will continue to follow through email!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 24, 2012 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Heather said...

I will! :)

 
At February 26, 2012 at 3:24 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Thanks for the heads up! I've been planning for March 1, too. Will you be getting Linky Followers for people to move over from Friend Connect?

 
At February 26, 2012 at 10:00 PM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

I'm not sure that I will use the linky followers. I just might do email and rss feed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home