Saturday, February 18, 2012

Great deal on Undercover Mama Nursing Tanks!

*Update! If you are new to Plum District you will receive $5.00 added to your account for signing up. So it makes the Undercover Mama tank just $8.50!*

Today on Plum District you can get $30 to spend at Undercover Mama for just $13.50!



I love the Undercover Mama nursing tanks as they make nursing so easy! Just slip the tank on and attach it to your nursing bra, and then your sides will stay covered as you nurse. I own several of these and have been using them a lot since having our fifth baby.

To take advantage of this deal:

1. Go To Plum District and create an account if you don't have one already.

2. Look for Kansas City (the deal is online so it's good anywhere, I just didn't see it listed under the everywhere section).

3. Add the voucher to your cart.

4. Use the discount code: visa10 to save an extra 10%, bringing your total down to $13.50.

Your voucher code will be available in your account at plum district, and then you just enter that at the checkout area of Undercover Mama. If you purchase just one tank then the voucher covers the shipping also!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At February 18, 2012 at 9:25 AM , Blogger Mark and Valerie Olsen said...

This is great! Since I have never registered with Plum District they also gave me 5 dollars off my first purchase so I got the tank for $8.50! Thank you for the heads up!

 
At February 18, 2012 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Church Mouse said...

Thank you!!

 
At February 18, 2012 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Thank you! I have been waiting to purchase one of these tanks, this was such a good deal I couldn't wait any longer!

 
At February 18, 2012 at 3:31 PM , Anonymous Kate W. said...

Thanks a bunch! Just nabbed 2 shirts for less than the price of one!

 
At February 18, 2012 at 5:24 PM , Blogger Aneliz-Peregrina said...

thank you so much for posting this... got two shirts for cheaper than what I got my other ones at walmart and I like that they are long :) Thanks again!! - Aneliz

 
At February 18, 2012 at 5:25 PM , Blogger Aneliz-Peregrina said...

Thank you so much!! I just got two shirts for cheaper than what I got last time at walmart and I like that they are longer :) .. Thanks

 
At February 19, 2012 at 10:37 AM , Blogger Christy said...

I took advantage of this deal yesterday! Thanks so much for posting this!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home