Tuesday, November 1, 2011

JM Cremp's-A New Store For Boys!


The JM Cremp's catalog came in the mail this week, and my boys went wild with excitement. :) My husband and I discovered this company at a local homeschool convention we attend, and I quickly signed us up for a catalog as I knew my boys would love it. 

This company reminds me of Vision Forum as they have a few of the same products for boys. But they have so much more variety than Vision Forum, and after looking at the toys at the convention I was impressed with the quality of the items! 


They have everything you could possibly want for boys! Fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, and toys galore for boys who want to be gallant knights, brave soldiers, or adventurous astronauts! 

I'm always on the lookout for companies who promote godly manhood and have excellent products, so I was excited to share with you all about JM Cremp's company!They are a family owned company who are raising five boys of their own, so I'm sure this stuff is put to the test before they sell it. :)

If you are looking for some new gift ideas for Christmas, be sure to check this company out! 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 1, 2011 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Mrs. David Hankins said...

Awesome! Do you know of any sites like this for girls? We went to a frontier culture museum not too long ago and they had all kinds of kits like a hand spinning kit, rag doll kit, first knitting, etc. I couldn't find a site for all of that online.

 
At November 1, 2011 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

I really wish I could find a site like this for girls! Vision Forum is the only thing I know of, but they don't have a huge selection for girls.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home