Wednesday, May 4, 2011

She Wears SKirts- What Happened?

So sorry everyone! Today was supposed to be another post from my husband for the "She Wears Skirts" series. He was going to come home last night and write it, but I ended up getting a flat tire on our van while I was gone. Thankfully I was at my Mother In Law's house, so I wasn't stranded somewhere. Sean had to come and change it, but it took forever to get the spare tire off the van, something has broke on it that makes it difficult to remove. We finally got it changed, but by the time we got home, had dinner and got to bed it was midnight. I knew there was no way he could get up in the morning to write it, so I just decided to skip this week's post. Sorry about that! Life gets in the way of blogging sometimes. :)

Over at Raising Arrows Amy has a great post up on colors. I'd suggest reading it, I loved what she had to say!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home