Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lilla Rose FREE SHIPPING Saturday Only!!


Today, April 23 Lilla Rose is offering a Shipping Extravaganza, and they are generously offering free shipping on orders of $20 or more!

Now is a perfect time to grab a flexi clip for a Mother's Day Gift, or treat yourself to a new clip for the summer months approaching!

I love this clip!



For those who prefer bronze, they have a nice selection!

I love wearing these Princess Tiara Earrings with my matching flexi clip!

Go here to browse around at the large selection of items that Lilla Rose offers!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 23, 2011 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Julie said...

What size clip would you recommend for below shoulder length hair?

 
At April 23, 2011 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

It really depends on how thick your hair is. Here is a way to tell: Put your hand around your full ponytail and squeeze down...If the amount you're holding resembles a nickel, you're an extra small. A quarter, you're a small. A 50 cent piece, you're a medium, and anything bigger and you'll need large and xl.

Have you watched the sizing video? Here is the link: http://www.lillarose.biz/simplybeautiful/flexi-sizing-and-styling.html?id=whjVITxy

Let me know if you still have questions! I'm wearing my hair up in my flexi clip right now-I love these products!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home