Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Spring Fabric At The Modest Mom!



Are the flowers blooming, and is the sun shining where you live? Spring is in bloom here, and the weather was so nice I pulled out all my spring and summer clothes over the weekend. It's also the perfect time to order a new skirt for spring! We just got in a wonderful seersucker fabric that is a pink plaid. Very light and airy-but not to much "poof" in it. :)


I love the green mint fabric. Paired with a white blouse or knit top, this would be adorable!

Then there is the pink flower fabric, which has tiny white and pink flowers. Very feminine looking.

Finally, there is a solid wine color print, that can be paired with many different colors of tops for variety!



**Over at The Modest Mom I am running a Mothers Day Special! Every skirt is on sale until April 23, so now is a great time to get your summer skirts.**

Labels:

4 Comments:

At April 12, 2011 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Miss Sarah said...

Beautiful fabric! Where did you get the seersucker? I haven't seen much of that for a long time, but I'd love to find some again! :)

 
At April 12, 2011 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

@Sarah, I bought it through my supplier where I get my fabric from. :)

 
At April 12, 2011 at 11:02 AM , Anonymous becky said...

lovely fabric. So springy!

 
At April 13, 2011 at 7:05 AM , Anonymous Where to Buy Coconut Oil said...

Lovely fabric! Great for the spring. Thank you for the post modest mom!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home