Monday, March 28, 2011

Amazon.com 25 Pregnancy Tests for $5.38


Amazon has a great deal on pregnancy strips! You can buy 25 test strips for $5.38 which includes shipping. I have personally used these strips, and they have given me accurate results. I have four children to prove it! This breaks down to .21 cents each, making it a fantastic deal! I have to admit I test a lot. :) I'm going to grab this deal!

Please know that I am an affiliate with Amazon and will earn a small percentage off of this sale. Thanks!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At March 28, 2011 at 8:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome deal I ordered 2!!!

 
At March 28, 2011 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

Great! :-)

 
At March 29, 2011 at 7:35 AM , Blogger Mrs. David Hankins said...

Do you know if these test strips expire or get outdated like the other ones? I know that the ones I get at the drug store only have about a nine month shelf life.

Thanks! ;)

 
At March 29, 2011 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

I've read other people say these have about a 1/12 to 2 year shelf life. I can't personally vouch for this batch of strips, but I have ordered strips like this before and they last about 2 years.

 
At April 6, 2011 at 8:33 AM , Anonymous Megan Kaiser said...

I have a question: How do you get a percentage of the sale given to you? Is all we have to do is click on the link?? I just wanna make sure I do it right so you can get your percentage, however small ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home