Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Best of the Blog World!

While I have not been online much this week as our internet has been down, here are some great articles I have found recently.


First time obedience, really? @ I Take Joy (An excellent article written by Sally Clarkson. From what I have gathered in her books, I don't believe in all their thoughts on discipline, but this was an amazing article that encouraged me to reach into my soul and find more mercy for my children and their child like ways)

Stories of Hope: How Converting to Cash Saved Our Budget ( What an inspiring story! If you are struggling with your finances, this would be a great post to read)

Do Not Sit Up Late: Three practical Do Not's (How many of us try to stay up late and cram in all we can while the children are in bed? Read this to be motivated to get to bed!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home