Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Nursing Bra Sale at Zulily!

I'm not going to put pictures up as this is The Modest Mom blog. :) I always shoo my husband or children out of the room if I have to go bra shopping online. I did want to share though that Zulily has nursing bra's on sale for (I think) around 40% off. The brand is Le Mystere which I have recently heard of as being a nice brand. My nursing bras are in sad shape, so I'm excited for this deal! You can go here to see them.

As usual, if you want one I'd act quick as you never know how fast Zulily deals can go.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 22, 2011 at 12:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had seen the nursing bra special, but sadly, I didn't. :( I need some. I did go to their site today and they have www.powercapes.com on there, I saw them one of the last times, and since I don't have kids yet, I went to their site and bought an adult one for me. Maybe that's pathetic, but hey, I'll have a bundle of joy in May to shop for! :)

 
At May 8, 2011 at 6:43 AM , Anonymous Nursing accessories said...

These super soft cotton panties have just a touch of lycra to keep them in place. They come in playful colors and stripes and ride just at your hips. Machine wash and dry to keep them soft. Try larger sizes if you have problems with gathering, bunching or riding.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home