Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lilla Rose Valentine Sale!

Lilla Rose is having a special Valentine's Day Sale! Their heart shaped earrings and necklace is currently 30% off during the whole month of February!





You can also buy the coordinating Heart Flexi Clip to go along with your earrings and necklace!
I am still amazed over how much I love my flexi clip! I wear it almost every day, and it really does hold up my long waist length hair. Their products have helped me so much that I signed up to be a consultant! If you haven't taken a look at their products yet, I'd highly suggest you taking a look. It just might solve your frustration with the "what do I do to my hair today" question. :-)



Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 9, 2011 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Kristi said...

Ooohh Pretty!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home