Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Adorable Aprons on Groupon!




Today, the Flirty Apron company is on Groupon! While I dislike the name a lot, the aprons themselves are adorable!!

You can get a $30 voucher to use at the website, for only $15! This is an online deal at the New York Groupon Site, the above link should take you right to it though.

Also, you can get 40% off of Marilyn Style Aprons when you use the code MARILYN40 at checkout. Or you can get 20% off any apron with the code 20M2011.


Aprons are wonderful to use over dresses, and I have several I wear a lot!



Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At May 3, 2011 at 12:39 PM , Anonymous Erin G said...

Thank you for posting this. I've had my eye on that store for a while, but did not want to pay quite that much. Now I can have my apron and be frugal too! :)

 
At May 3, 2011 at 1:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's a nice way to finally get me to wear an apron!
~Heather

 
At May 3, 2011 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

I like the red one, it's sweet!

 
At May 3, 2011 at 6:11 PM , Anonymous Jennifer said...

for some reason I can't access their site. I've been trying for a few days. Weird. But I found some cute aprons that I like on another site :)

 
At May 4, 2011 at 9:03 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Unfortunately you can't use the Groupon code with the 40% off and 20% off. Bummer!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home