Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Relishing Precious Moments



Our two oldest children were involved in a children’s choir performance on a Sunday afternoon recently at a nursing home. Carrianna, our three year old daughter was sitting quietly by herself observing the service and my husband took our youngest daughter so I could attempt to sit comfortably (if there is such a thing during the last month of pregnancy!)
Then suddenly it hit me. I caught a fleeting sense of what it will feel like when the days of my children sitting on my lap will have passed.
Forever.

Click here to read more over at Raising Homemakers! 

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 5, 2012 at 6:36 AM , Anonymous i3 consulting said...

so cute!!!Nice pic. Thanks for sharing

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home