Thursday, April 29, 2010

Laundry Links

I'll confess. My mind is on laundry. Yesterday while I was at WalMart I decided to buy gifts for an upcoming wedding. The laundry aisle seemed like a very useful practical spot to hit and the gift registry was loaded with suggestions for me. Then I came home and remembered why I was in the laundry organizing mood. I had read some of these laundry links posted at I'm An Organizing Junkie. There are some really awesome ideas here! I'm seriously thinking of making the laundry room drying rack. You might have to search awhile to find someone as unhandy with using tools as myself (using the hammer and nail to put pictures up is doing good for me). I was so inspired by that beautiful and useful drying rack that I might talk myself into giving it a try.

I'm An Organizing Junkie Laundry Links:

To help with the laundry chore Suburban Granola created an awesome family closet
Organized Laundry Room ~ @ Organize and Decorate Everything

I love this simple visual laundry lesson for kids ~ @ Reluctant Entertainer

A very clever tip for when you want others to stop shrinking your clothes @ Simply Stated

This beautiful laundry room makeover was an entry into the 28 Day Organizing Challenge ~ @ The Skinner Scene

I would love love love this laundry room drying rack. Centsational Girl provides a fantastic step by step tutorial.

Meck Mom is sharing Mini Laundry Tips on her blog ~ here is the link to Mini-Tip #4

Is Your Laundry Room Organized? ~ @ Clutter Control Freak Blog

Podcast ~ The Laundry Room (a happy place?) ~ @ The Savvy Organizer
Laundry Links ~ lots of links @ Complete Organizing Solutions

Organizing the Laundry Room ~ @ Organized Everyday

Laundry Room Makeover ~ @ Heart at Home
From Jennifer Allen

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home