Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Vintage Style Aprons!

I love aprons. Even while pregnant I have a few aprons that I can wrap around my mammoth tummy and still manage to feel halfway cute while I'm at it! Some of my aprons are very worn and dirty looking-even after washing. I have a paint apron, and a special apron my sister made me that I put on if I'm working in the kitchen before company coming.

Today on Zulily (a daily deal site for moms and children) they have the most adorable vintage aprons! If you love the 50's style, you will fall in love with these!


Pink Paisley Audrey Apron - this one is my favorite! 



Pink floral Lindy Apron



Green Audrey Apron


These aprons even have matching oven mitts and hot pads that you can buy to go along with them! 

To find these aprons on Zulily, look under "Grandway" and you will see all these and more! You can also save $5.00 off your order of $50 or more with the code: GA5867. 




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 23, 2011 at 10:41 AM , Anonymous Jennifer said...

Those are soooo adorable. Love them!

 
At November 23, 2011 at 1:20 PM , Anonymous Gina :) said...

Yep...Love the "Audrey" one as well! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home