Thursday, July 14, 2011

Grey Nursing/Maternity Dress On Sale!


I shared a few weeks ago about a favorite dress of mine.

I looked on Amazon and saw that they are trying to clearance out the grey dress, and it's on sale for just $15.74 which is a savings of 65% off! I would snatch it up at this price. Sadly, the size small is sold out so I can't get one. :( But every other size is still available! This is a extremely comfortable dress, and for this price it's a great deal! I love how versatile it is.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At July 14, 2011 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Mama Chocolate said...

Thanks so much for alerting us to this! When you first posted about it, I hemmed and hawed for a long time and ended up not getting it, because I didn't want to spend quite that much.
I had a bit of an Amazon gift card left from my Swagbucks, so I got it even cheaper. :-)

Thanks! :-)

 
At July 18, 2011 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for showing us this great deal. I just ordered one for our next baby!!!

 
At July 25, 2011 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Mama Chocolate said...

My dress came in the mail last week, and I LOVE it! It is so comfortable and it's so nice to have a *dress* that I can nurse in! :-D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home