Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Do You Need Encouragement?

The Duggars new book, "A Love That Multiplies" is now available to order!


I am going to place an order today, as I need a good dose of encouragement right now! Even if you don't aspire to have a large family, the Duggar family has so many helpful ideas on raising children, and running a household. I'm eager to learn more from Michelle through reading this book. I especially need tips on keeping my children's hearts. They seem to have done a wonderful job of that.

You can order it from Amazon or Vision Forum.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 7, 2011 at 7:20 AM , Blogger Stephanie T said...

I've already read the book and I think it's so inspiring and helpful! I'm really glad I ordered it.
For me it is sad, that their show is not shown on German TV...

Greetings
Stephanie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home