Wednesday, June 1, 2011

She Wears Skirts: A link up is coming!!


I hope everyone has enjoyed the She Wears Skirts series! We are getting close to wrapping it up, and next week Amy and I will be hosting a link up on our blogs for all of you! We will be posting 7 pictures on Wednesday showing what we wear throughout the week. We would love for you all to participate as well! If you want to snap some pictures of outfits you wear and post on your blog, link up with us next Wednesday and help give other ladies some inspiration. If you only have time to take one picture, please still link up with us and share!

See you next Wednesday!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At June 1, 2011 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Heather Hart said...

What a great idea! I can't wait to see how other moms look in their skirts! My mom is going to be in town and I don't know if I will get a chance to link up, but I can probably get at least one photo!

 
At June 1, 2011 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Katie said...

This is such a neat idea. I will love to see what other people do, and I'll post some pictures of what I am wearing this week.

 
At June 1, 2011 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Canadagirl said...

I have just discovered your blog and love it. And I will for sure be taking some pics of me in skirts. This sounds like so much fun. [o=

Blessings<><
-Mary

 
At June 1, 2011 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Miss Sarah said...

That should be fun! It's always such a blessing to see other ladies wearing skirts in everyday life. :)

Thanks so much for posting this series. I've enjoyed it (although I haven't always had time to comment).

God bless!

 
At June 1, 2011 at 2:46 PM , Anonymous Far Above Rubies said...

Sounds like fun. Found an 1885 painting of a lady playing tennis in a dress - posted it today on my blog. Loved it.

I'll try and link up next week.

Blessings,

Jasmine

 
At June 1, 2011 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

Awe-some! Music to me ears! Well, you know what I mean!

 
At June 2, 2011 at 5:12 AM , Blogger Finding Joy said...

Cant wait to see the photos, and I have most certainly enjoyed this series. It has been very enjoyable.

 
At June 2, 2011 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Miss Linda said...

I look forward to seeing the photographs of outfits from other modest dressing women and to participating myself. Thank you for hosting the link-up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home