Giveaway of Stainless Steel Cookie Sheets!
Whether you love to cook, or it is something you just do because you have to feed your hungry children and husband, Paula's Bread is a company you should know about! They sell high quality baking supplies for every aspect of the kitchen. What I like the most about their company is that it is a company owned by a sweet Christian Family. The website makes it very evident that the Lord is first and foremost in their life, and it is so refreshing to find a company that is not ashamed to have the name of God on their business website!
You can do any of these things for an extra entry. Make sure to leave a separate comment for EACH thing you do. Please leave a way to contact you if you win. If you currently follow in one of these ways, that still counts as an extra entry, even if you did it a while ago. Just make sure you are still following in that way (i.e via email, facebook, etc.).
1. Follow Paula's Bread on their blog and leave a comment letting me know you did. (2 Extra entries!)
2. Sign up for Paula's Bread Email Newsletter and leave a comment. (2 extra entries)
3. Review a product you already own on Paula's Bread. (3 extra entries!)
4. Purchase something from Paula's Bread and you earn 6 extra entries!
5. Subscribe to our blog via email.
6. Follow us on our blog using Google Friend connect!
7. Follow us on Facebook and leave a comment letting us know.
8. Share about this giveaway on your Facebook page, and leave a comment with the link.-earn 2 entries!
9. Follow us on Twitter and leave a comment letting us know you follow!
10. Blog about this giveaway and leave the link.-2 extra entries (leave two comments saying you did this).
11. Place our NEW Modest Mom button on your blog (please replace the old one you might have) and earn TWO extra entries for doing so!
This giveaway will end Sunday, December 19th at midnight, and a winner will be posted the following morning. We will notify the winner and they will have 36 hours to respond! Open to US Only.
This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own. Thank you to Paula Rose who supplied the product for the giveaway.
I know how busy life can get! If you don't want to miss other great giveaways, consider following the blog through email, or google friend connect so you won't miss out!