Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving...and info on Black Friday!

I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving Holiday! We are busy at my house cleaning for hosting a family gathering on Saturday. Tomorrow we go to my Husband's Grandpa's house for a Thanksgiving Dinner. I actually think I'm going to be brave enough to hit a few Black Friday sales on Friday. I need some Corelle Dishes and Walmart has an amazing price on them! It helps that I live about 2 minutes away from Walmart. :-)

Speaking of Black Friday, The Modest Mom is going to be having their own Black Friday Sale that will be this Friday and Saturday! On top of the free shipping code (50FREESHIP) when you buy $50 worth, I'm also going to be having a sale on the skirts!! The skirts don't go on sale very often, so if you are needing some new modest skirts now is the time to get them!

I also just read that Vision Forum is having a Black Friday sale that starts today, and goes until Saturday. It's a great sale! When you buy 2 items, you get a third item FREE of equal or lesser value! They also still have items on sale, so this is a fantastic time to stock up for Christmas gifts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you noticed that we have new sponsors to our website? Paula's Bread is a fantastic company that offers Bosch mixers, Stainless Steel Cooking Supplies, Grain Grinders, and lots, lots more! I received my Bosch Mixer as a Birthday Present one year, and I just love it!

Lilla Rose is a new company to me, and I have been delighted to discover them! They offer such pretty, feminine products and I can't wait to try some hair clips from them. The flexi clip would make a great Christmas Present for a daughter, Niece, Friend, or yourself!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home