Tuesday, October 19, 2010

This and That....

I have several different companies that I wanted to share with you all, so I thought I would just combine them all into one great post! Some of these companies offer services I use all the time, and others offer products that I thought looked so great I wanted to share it with you!

1.Learn Your Letters, Learn to Serve

This great preschool-kindergarten curriculum is a fantastic idea! While teaching your children the letters of the alphabet, also teach them to have a heart to serve other people. If you are studying the letter B, you can bake bread and bring it to some business people who are in need of the Lord!

This e-book contains 240+ pages of lesson plans, games, crafts, recipes, memory verses, Bible story suggestions, vocabulary stimulation and discussion, play, books to read and lots, lots more!

There is no shortage of good Pre-K and Kindergarten books out there. But this program is so unique, and adds a very important feature in your curriculum-the fact that your child is a servant to others. Wouldn't it be wonderful to teach your young child that it is a blessing to serve their family and their neighbors?

This curriculum is not just for homeschoolers. It can be used for Sunday School Classes, or even Preschool Classrooms!

You can click on the above link to download a free sample lesson of what it looks like, or to purchase the curriculum!


I feel like surely everyone has heard about swagbucks by now, but just when I think that I find a new friend who never has! Swagbucks is the easiest way to earn some extra money to use at amazon. There are no silly games to play, emails to click, or polls to take. You simply sign up at the Swagbucks website, download their toolbar onto your computer and use it to search the Internet. Whenever you do a quick search for something, you have the potential to earn swagbucks. When you earn enough you can go cash them in at the swagbucks store. The best thing to use the swagbucks for are the $5 Amazon gift cards. Last year I didn't use it for the whole year, and I earned $65 in Amazon gift cards! And the other great thing? If you refer other people you can earn some extra credit, so sign up and tell all of your friends to join also! It's a great way to earn some extra money to use towards Christmas gifts! Last year my gift cards went towards an Ipod touch for my wonderful husband!


I kept hearing everyone online talk about Groupon deals, so I figured it was time to go check it out. I was excited to find that you can get some really good deals if you are patient. Groupon is a service that offers a daily deal, a deep discount towards a restaurant, entertainment, recreational place, etc. We purchased a $60 gift certificate to nice restaurant here in town, but only paid $30 for it! They have Groupon deals in all the big cities, so it is definitely worth checking out to see if you have it in your area!

Please note-I am an affiliate with the above companies. I am sharing these companies with you only because I have used them myself, or have seen the product and fully endorse it!













Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home