Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Today, I married the man of my dreams 8 years ago. I have not ever looked back, or regretted that day, but instead keep counting my blessings in the fact that I married such a wonderful man! Sean is incredibly patient, and a wonderful leader in of our home.

Some things that I love about my husband are:

His determination to provide for our family....

What a absolutely awesome Dad he is to our four children! I could not ask for a better Father to my children...

How he tucks the children in bed at night for me, as he knows I'm so tired by then...

His sweet notes I find once in a while...

His knowledge of the scriptures and how hard he tries to study and learn more...

His kisses! We waited until our wedding day for our first kiss, and it was worth the wait!



How he supports me in homeschooling our children, and constantly encourages me to keep going, and try again when I fail.

His support and loving hugs when my Mom passed away...how he still listens to me ramble on about my Mom, and how I wish I could tell this or that to her.

I love you honey! I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you!




Labels:

4 Comments:

At October 12, 2010 at 10:05 AM , Anonymous Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary!!

 
At October 12, 2010 at 2:01 PM , Anonymous Tancy said...

Congratulations! My husband and I just celebrated eight years together also. I enjoy browsing around your site and I was checking out your store also. A friend had liked you on facebook, so I wandered over here. Looking forward to reading more.

 
At October 13, 2010 at 8:52 AM , Blogger OrangeBlossom said...

Happy Anniversary!

 
At October 19, 2010 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Happy anniversary!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home