Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Do you need a better schedule?




I am so excited that Amy from Blogging With Amy finally has her new e-book released! Tell Your Time: How To Manage Your Time So You Can Live Fulfilled" is an e-book about how to order your days better. I have been reading tidbits of her blog whenever I find the time, and I have been impressed with what I have read. Amy is Money Saving Mom's assistant and I have heard nothing but rave reviews from Crystal on how much this system has helped her order her days!

I just ordered my e-book, and I can't wait to sit down and read it-after school has finished that is! Today ONLY you can get this e-book for the special introductory price of $5.00. Just enter YAYFORLAUNCH at the checkout to take advantage of this deal! It normally will be priced at $12.00. I don't know of many Mom's who are satisfied with how their days go, especially homeschooling moms. If you are wanting to improve your days, hurry over and purchase this! It ends tonight at 6:00 CST.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home