Tuesday, May 11, 2010

CSN Store Review


I was amazed to discover several months ago that I had never heard of the CSN store! I suddenly saw the name popping up all over blogs, and went to the website only to discover that it is a store like Walmart or Amazon, complete with thousands of items. They sell everything from Entertainment Centers, cribs, faucets, or shoes! A wide variety of items. The best part is that they offer free shipping on most items! So you can buy a heavy set of dishes and get it shipped for free!

Some things that stood out to me were:

A pink car seat! We need to replace Carrianna's car seat and I would love to get a pink one since we have Olivia coming up right behind her! This one looks really cute.



This faucet would look great in our bathroom that we are remodeling.


I need a new can opener really bad! This one looks like it would be good. Surely it would be better than the .50 cent can opener my sister picked up for me at a garage sale that barely works!


CSN ships to anywhere in the USA and Canada. I will definitely be keeping them in mind next time I need to order something!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At May 11, 2010 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Mrs. Stam said...

The pink car seat looks wonderful!!!!

 
At May 11, 2010 at 10:13 AM , Anonymous Jennifer Allen said...

Oh, I love that car seat! That would be perfect. I'll have to check out the website, never heard of it before. By the way, you can get my great can opener at Bed Bath and Beyond for around $10. Works great and since I hand wash it and dry it isn't rusty.

 
At May 11, 2010 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

If you're in the market for a can opener, I highly recommend getting the kind that opens the cans from the side, or uncrimps them, instead of cutting off the top. I got one and have never regretted it--especially when my toddler (16 months) invades the recycle trash can and decides that the tin cans are perfect to play with! There are no sharp, pointy edges to cut him with on either can or lid, which is really nice. Pampered Chef's is best, but I settled for what I found at the grocery store or Wal-Mart or wherever it was. Trust me, you won't regret it!

 
At May 11, 2010 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

Lisa-Thanks for the tips! I have been through several can openers in my 7 years of marriage. It seems like they should last longer! I feel ready to just spend the money that is needed to get one that will last!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home