Thursday, March 18, 2010

Modest Swim Suits!


I don't know about you, but the thought of summer coming on always brings a groan inside of me...what will I wear to go swimming? I don't like swimming in a huge t-shirt over a swimming suit, but that is normally what I end up doing just because I don't have anything else. I just found this website that sells modest swimming suits. The most exciting thing? They have quite a few on sale right now 70% off, and they are $30-$40! For a modest swim suit that is an awesome price. I would like the swim suit with the sleeves for more modesty. Cute!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2010 at 6:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

In recent years, I do, and have several friends that, like to wear men's swimming shorts to go swimming with a t-shirt.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home