Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Plan for week of March 8th


From Jennifer Allen

Menu Plan: For this week's menu plan I wanted to try a few new recipes such as the Parmesan Chicken and Bruschetta Chicken Bake. My husband dislikes pancakes generally but enjoys the Favorite Pancakes recipe. If you smother them with a Blueberry Sauce they are delicious! For the Breakfast Burritos I have made them as hot pockets but didn't like them as well as burritos. I make the filling the same but use the burritos shells. I wrap all the extras in foil and put them in a Ziploc bag for the freezer. It makes for an awesome quick breakfast! Just pull those out of the freezer the night before then into the oven before breakfast.

My menu plans are generally on the simple size. I enjoy cooking but have I don't have time to spend several hours a day in the kitchen on complicated meals. Tasty but simple is my motto!


Breakfast:
Monday- Breakfast Burritos
Whole Wheat Waffles
Oatmeal
Cream of Wheat Combo
Cereal
Favorite Pancakes w Blueberry Sauce
Egg Sandwiches, Applesauce, Cottage Cheese

Lunch:
Monday-Grilled Cheese Sandwich, veggies, fruit
Chicken & Noodle Soup, veggies, fruit
Salad w tuna, fruit
PB & J, fruit, veggies
Leftovers
Salad w black beans, fruit
Leftovers

Snacks:
Green Smoothie
Banana Muffins
Apples
Popcorn
Celery w Peanut Butter

Supper:
Monday-Parmesan Chicken, Spinach Rice casserole, Corn
Salmon Patties, Green Beans, Baked Beans
Chicken & Noodles w mashed potatoes, salad, pudding
Leftovers
Visiting
Baked fish, baked potatoes, peas, Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits
Bruschetta Chicken Bake, sweet potatoes, green beans

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 8, 2010 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Siné said...

Thank you for posting the link for the Bruschetta Chicken Bake. I will definitely be trying it sometime soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home