Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Product Review!



I just love etsy! You never know what you might stumble across there, people can get really creative and design really neat things. Bridgette from gettiaccessories is one such shop. For moms that care about modesty, she has designed the perfect item to help us out! So many of the shirts I am interested in buying are low cut, and it was only recently that I had the idea of layering my shirts with tank tops so they wouldn't be low cut. But Mothers have the unique problem of needing three different tank tops for three different seasons of life, a regular tank top, a nursing tank top, and a maternity tank. gettiaccessories has solved that problem, by offering a t-let, with either a scoop neckline or a square neckline that is only a half tank.

I was sent a t-let to try and I just love it! It works perfect for nursing, simply lift up and pull down your nursing bra and nurse away! I can tell it will be perfect for when I am pregnant again, or for those brief moments when I'm not nursing or pregnant. :-)

What I love about gettiaccessories is that she can do custom orders. If I
was to order one, I would prefer to have her raise it up a little higher, which is no problem for her to do! That way you can pick what your level of modesty is.

I think for getting a three in one tank top her price of $15.00 to $18.00 sounds very reasonable. If you want to order one, go here to do so!

Caroline
*I received the product I reviewed free of charge so that I could do an honest review. No monetary compensation was received. My reviews are 100% my own and others may have different opinions. A BIG thanks gettiaccessories for allowing me to do this review.*


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home