Monday, March 15, 2010

Menu Plan for Week of March 15th

From Jennifer Allen

Last week I was planning my menu to eat out of the pantry. If I have a week where we end up with more leftovers than I planned, visit with family, or have food that needed used up before I planned the menu changes. Since I already have the food on hand I was going to use in my original menu plan I just roll that on to the next week's menu. We are still eating out of the pantry and freezer, with a run to the store for dairy products. My food budget is enjoying these past few weeks!

Weekly Menu Plan

Breakfast

Monday- Favorite Pancakes & Cottage Cheese
Breakfast Burritos
Cream of Wheat Combo
Whole Wheat Waffles & Applesauce
Pan Pancakes & Blueberry Shake
Cereal
Oatmeal

Lunch
Monday-Egg Salad Sandwiches, fruit, veggies
Beef Barley Soup, whole wheat bread
Salad w black beans, fruit
Chicken & Noodle Soup, veggies, fruit
Leftovers
Visiting
Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, Green Beans, Chocolate Pudding

Snacks
Mom’s Crescent rolls
Popcorn
Celery & peanut butter
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Putter Fingers

Supper
Monday-Pizza, Salad
Chicken & Rice, Salad, Cranberry Sauce
Parmesan Chicken, Spinach Rice Casserole, Corn
Leftovers
Salmon Patties, Green Beans, Baked Beans
Visiting
Baked Fish, Tater Tots, Green Beans, Carrots, Red Lobster Cheddar Cheese Biscuits

Dessert:
Brownies

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home