We are hosting a great giveaway today! Nursing clothes can be so expensive to buy, so a cheaper solution is to sew them yourself, or hire someone to sew them for you! We are giving away a brand new copy of Blessed Designs nursing dress pattern 1002. Here is the description of the pattern:
This pattern gives pieces and instructions for a crop layer nursing t-shirt with extended arm hole nursing access in the underlayer. Included are 5 neckline variations, 3 sleeve lengths, a dress option, and a jumper. Combine them to make 31 different garments! Style options include something for every climate and season. This pattern also includes instructions for lettuce stitching, a feminine alternative to flat hemming. You will recieve six sizes XS-XXL in one envlope which fits nursing bustlines from 32-52 inches. Sized for stretch knit fabrics only. Some stretch twills may be suitable for jumper.
This giveaway will run from Tuesday February 16-Tuesday February 23. We will draw a winner hopefully on Wednesday and announce it on the blog. There are several ways to enter.
1. Simply leave a comment saying you would like to win!
2. Post about this giveaway on your blog and leave the link in a separate comment.
3. Grab our Modest Mom button and put it on your blog! Leave a separate comment letting us know you did that.
5. Become a fan on our facebook page!
4. Post about this giveaway on facebook for another entry. Again, leave a separate comment.