Monday, February 8, 2010

Husband Happy Nursing Bras

Of my 7 years of marriage, I've been nursing almost 4 of them. Needless to say, I get tired of wearing boring white nursing bras! My husband wouldn't mind seeing me in something a little nicer looking either! Below is a list of nursing bras that I think would pass any husband's approval.

Nursing Bras By Passion Spice

Nordstrom Nursing Bras

Bravado Nursing Bras

Condessa Cassandra-Lace Nursing Bras

Condessa Cassandra-Smooth Nursing Bras

Condessa Veronica Nursing Bras

Glamourmom-has a nursing bra nightgown

Bare Necessities- Has several nursing bras to consider

Bella Materna Nursing Bras

Destination Maternity- Has several nursing bras to consider

Freya Nursing BraEve Alexander Nursing Bras

The Breastchester Nursing Bras
In my book the name of this site leaves something to be desired. However, they have an excellent selection of nursing bras.

Sew Your Own Nursing Lingerie: Sweet Blossom Lingerie Collection from Blessed Designs

Something else to consider is looking on Ebay. Nice nursing bras easily cost $60.00 each, that can quickly drain your pocket book! I won an auction that had 2 different nursing bras with matching underwear for $13.00 total with shipping. They were brand new with tags, and if I had paid retail through a store it would have cost me $120.00! If you already know what size you are, that can help you in your search. If you are not sure of your size, it might be best to go be fitted at a nice bra store. I was a little apprehensive of being fitted until my friends went and told me all about it. I was surprised over what size they said I really was. I think it is true, most of us are wearing the wrong bra size!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home