Monday, December 27, 2010

Zulily: Larrivo Nursing Mom Clothes up to 80% off!



I'm always on the lookout for nursing clothes, and just discovered a company I have never heard of before. Larrivo sells nursing clothes designed for bedtime, and I like that they look like normal nightgowns, but they built in nursing bras with easy to open clasps. These are available on sale at Zulily until Dec 30th.




I think this rose nightgown is so pretty!



They also have this Chic Papoose sling on sale for $26.99, normally $86.00. There are only three styles left.



I have heard of Zulily before, but never checked into them. They have lots of great items on sale for Moms and Children!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 27, 2010 at 2:03 PM , Blogger Mrs. David Hankins said...

Just be careful if merely perusing the site...as is typical with most sites, they have ladies modeling undergarments. Unfortunately, I was not aware of this when looking through their sale items which are all mixed together and my young son happened to be in the room. Not cool!

Thanks for the tip on the sale...the tops you mentioned look cute.

 
At December 28, 2010 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

Thanks for pointing that out, I did not see that when I looked through the site!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home